1. Personal data controller – Krystyna Maternia conducting business activity under the name EMKA Krystyna Maternia with Registered office in Rzeszów (35-607) ul. Generała Sowińskiego 2, NIP: 8132986692, REGON:691761070
3. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
4. Terms and conditions – Terms and conditions for the provision of services
Other definitions are to be understood as in the Terms and Conditions of Service at www.krystynamaternia.com
II. AIMS, LEGAL BASIS AND SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1) in accordance with data protection legislation,
3) to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the fulfilment of legitimate interests (legally justified purposes) and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
1) communication with the customer in relation to his message sent via the valuation form on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR; the legitimate interest is to contact the customer;
2) document archiving, statistics and the possible assertion of claims or defence against claims related to the performance of the contract for the performance of the translation ordered; the basis for such processing is the necessity of the processing of the data to realise the legitimate interests of the Personal data controller, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The legitimate interests are the archiving of documents, the keeping of statistics, the assertion of claims or the defence against claims.
III. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1) the right to be informed about the processing of personal data,
2) the right to receive a copy of the data,
3) the right to rectification,
4) the right to erasure of the data,
5) the right to restrict processing,
6) the right to data portability,
7) the right to object to data processing for marketing purposes,
8) the right to object to other processing,
9) the right to withdraw consent,
10) the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority having jurisdiction over the data subject's habitual residence, place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
1) what right the requester wishes to exercise,
2) what purposes of processing the request relates to,
3) what processing the request relates to.
IV. PLIKI COOKIES
1) adapting the content of the website to the customer's preferences and optimising the use of the website; in particular, these files enable the website to recognise the customer's device and display the website appropriately, tailored to the customer's individual needs,
2) reating statistics which help to understand how website customers use web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
VI. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Customer may contact the Administrator:
a) in writing – postal adress: EMKA Krystyna Maternia, ul. Sowińskiego 2, 35-607 Rzeszów
b) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) by telephone: +48 691 478889